An international Fintech company are looking for an experienced Financial Crime Analytics professional to take ownership across their Financial Crime tools & systems. Developing & implementing a new analytics framework across Financial Crime
You would be responsible for creating, developing & delivering an industry leading roadmap across all the Financial Crime systems, covering Fraud, Sanctions, AML, Transaction Monitoring and KYC.
The key focus will be on analytical techniques and frameworks in which data is used to drive the strategy & decisions relating to Financial Crime prevention
- To lead & own the development of Financial Crime systems & data strategy, to detect & disrupt financial crime and deliver great customer & company experiences
- Define an analytics strategy & roadmap - ensuring they reach the business objectives in a timely fashion
- Work with product & data engineers to ensure that the right data is captured to build effective & efficient models
- Lead the creation of analytical models & integration of these into their systems
- Drive innovating Financial Crime solutions for customers and companies benefits
- Work with compliance vendors to gain competitive advantage
Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading or managing Financial Crime detection systems within a financial services environment
- Proven experience building & delivering cutting edge Financial Crime detection tools & data analysis frameworks
- Experience / knowledge across a range of Financial Crime Disciplines is desired
- Experience leading teams through significant growth with the development of new disciplines / functions
- Familiarity with a variety of analytical tools (like business intelligence tools, experimentation, causal inference, machine learning) and coding languages (like Python SQL & R).
- Knowledge with a variety of Financial Crime tools such as Feedzai & Fico
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tech-led company where you will have full autonomy to lead them on their transformation journey
Paying up to £110,000 DOE this role can be fully remote; however, you must be based in the UK. (they do have London offices if you want to commute in)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!