Financial Oversight Associate - Financial Services - 12 month FTC
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading European focused Insurance/ Reinsurance group on an initial 12 month contract with strong options for permanence. This is a newly created position on the group financial oversight team which will oversee, challenge and take an active part in risk management across the function. The team is responsible for providing internal assurance over risk management processes and risk reporting.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, enhance processes and controls, challenge risk and controls to strengthen the control environment.
- As a member of the Group Finance team, act as an ambassador, actively participate in driving and supporting the management agenda on purpose, priorities, people and engagement.
- Co ordinate and plan risk and control assessments around key policies and procedures, map processes, oversee control testing and provide guidance to Finance team on the above.
Some Key Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or Risk and working towards or a desire to work towards a professional qualification
- 1-2 years' experience working in a similar role in financial services is a strong advantage
- Strong communication skills and relationship building skills for this role will be required
- Confident, self-starter with good organisational skills
- Stamp 4 Visa or EU citizenship/passport
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊