Financial Reporting Accountant
A great opportunity to join one of the most reputable and prominent banks in the world with locations all across the globe.
This new position will be part of the finance team based in the Dublin offices. It will help with the growth and development of this active and high exposure team.
This is such a good opportunity for you to join this company as they pride themselves in there ability to grow and offer great routes for progression for their employees, so not just a great job opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- The preparation and management of the month end reporting for a number of their entities.
- Produce the year-end management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
- Be a value adding team member who is ambitious and fits well with the culture.
- Produce the annual financial statements for the Irish and UK entities in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA preferably with 1-2 years PQE.
- Experience with the local Irish and UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Confident in the accuracy of own work.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!