Our client is a reputable International Life Insurance that providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services.
About the company:
Our client is a reputable International Life Insurance that providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services. They are looking for Finance Reporting Assistant Manager/Manager level to support their Finance team in Hong Kong.
About the team:
You will report to the Regional Head of Finance, working closely with different teams, regional business heads and senior management to perform your role.
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Handle month-end closing, account reconciliations and investment accounting
- Monitor the finance and accounting systems and procedures
- Assist in annual audit, review and preparing annual accounts
- Handle ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Former auditors from Big 4 are also welcomed
- HKICPA / ACCA / equivalent qualification is a plus
- Exposure in financial services industry is preferable
- Proficient of Excel
- strong communication skills
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested candidates please reach out to Shirley Shao at email@example.com or call me via 2143 2996 for further discussions.