I am currently partnering with an international bank and looking for a Financial Risk Manager.
The company is one of Europe's leading financial institutions and pioneer in aiming for fully sustainable finance.
Sustainability is at the heart of the organisation which reflects in their mission, vision and most importantly, their actions.
As Financial Risk Manager you focus predominantly on improving the bank's Credit Risk models and ensuring the relevant regulations and standards are applied. The role offers a great opportunity for someone that would like to take their career related to (Credit Risk) modelling/validation to the next level.
Tasks in this role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all credit risk models comply with IFRS 9 requirements.
- Performing (data) analysis related to Credit Risk.
- Present and Credit Risk (IFRS) models to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Advise modelling team on implementations in Credit Risk Models.
- Participate and advise on projects related to Credit Risk.
- Analysis related to other financial risks, for example related to ALM.
What you bring
- A degree in (applied) Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Actuarial Science or similar.
- A strong motivation to work for a sustainability focused organisation and willingness to help drive change towards a more sustainable world.
- You are a quality and improvement driven person.
- You have modelling or model validation experience.
- Knowledge of SAS is a must and additional R & Python is advantageous.
- Good communication skills and comfortable dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management skills are considered advantageous.
Fluency in English is a must, additional fluency in Dutch is considered advantageous.
You have a European passport or valid working permit in the Netherlands.