For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for a Freelance .NET developer who particularly enjoys working on the full cycle of a product. This position is for a FULL STACK developer.
This company, one of the worldwide leader in the Energy Sector, is well known for its structure and trainings offered to people within the company. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to progress in your career and become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in projects that will ensure an environmental transition. Therefore, you will have a crucial role for tomorrow's world.
If you join their Agile team; you will be based in Brussels but will work within an international company. Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
If you have experience in .NET, Angular and the willingness to help your team evolve and make the world a better place to live, this job is made for you!
FULLSTACK DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- You will participate in the full cycle of products generation ;
- You will cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities ;
- You will develop new features and help in bug finding and resolutions ;
- You will use the following technologies : C# (.NET Core), Angular, ASP.NET, WebApi, RabbitMQ (or affinity with other Messaging platforms), SQL Server or Oracle, …
FULLSTACK DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a .NET Developer ;
- You speak English (mandatory) and French or Dutch is a plus ;
- You have a Bachelor background (ideally) ;
- You have experience in maintaining complex software systems (large codebase) ;
- You are a strong team player and eager to learn.
FULLSTACK DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- Long-term mission (12 months with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.