For a very important reality in the Asset Management field, part of an Insurance group, we are looking for a Functional Analyst & Solution Architect in Milan / Trieste / Rome with at least 4-5 years of professional seniority, who has had experience preferably in Asset Management contexts but in general FS. A B2 level of English is required.
The company guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include the provisioning of IT services over all applications underpinning the investment and asset management value chain (Front Office, Trading Desk, Investment Compliance, Middle and Back Office, Analytics and Reporting, etc.)
Within the company, the Operations Solutions Unit is in charge of managing the key Investments IT platforms ensuring their evolution.
The unit in charge, in particular, to manage the cross-country platform, assuring its consistency, a proper relationship with the provider and ownership cost control.
The Unit is in charge to provide, to COO - LDI area:
- project management
- business analysis
- functional and technical application management support
to end users granting platform evolution/development and maintenance in a consistent way across all stakeholders ("Single Platform" across the Group))
- Steer, coordinate and take ownership of the relationships with Analytics area with main focus on performance and risk measurements
- Perform and oversee business analysis, solution design and configuration of new functionalities required by business users within transactional platform ecosystem
- Effectively assess feasibility and required effort to implement new solutions and follow up to the implementation plan according to the deadlines, coordinating all the stakeholders
- Contribute to the management, development and evolution of the new platform within the Group by providing latest technologies in action and innovation trends in the delivery of solutions and services to allow business users and external clients to achieve their objectives
Coordinate with the other Solution Architects of the Unit so as to establish a unique and centralized design authority able to provide consistent end-to-end solutions