Join our client as a Client Service Supervisor - Fund Accounting,
If you are successful in your application to this role you will oversee the mutual fund accounting activities of several large, complex funds and/or a group of funds. The position ensures the firm's clients receive accurate and timely data and serves as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues, and serve as the point person for your assigned senior level client contacts.
- Manage and resolve incidents by having the capability to efficiently analyze the validity of transactions, valuation impacts, and any other portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies, while ensuring escalation of issues based on set tolerances.
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables.
- Work closely with internal clients in Operations and Treasury and Markets to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels.
- Develop key internal relationships to proactively aid in the resolution of client issues.
- As part of the oversight and control responsibilities, ensure the accurate and timely valuation of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in similar role
- You should be highly team oriented, committed to operating in the best interests of the company and the team and passionate about what you do
- You will need to be experienced in daily mutual fund accounting activities and have a strong understanding of portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself-without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others