One of our clients, an international banking group is looking for a FX Developer To join the eTrading Development team whose systems are used globally.
With a recent investment in business and technology for the front office IT platform, you'll be developing all areas of the FX platforms from algorithmic trading, price generation, client distribution etc.
You'll be developing a pricing framework engine and distribution for the FX space and be included in the development life-cycle including analysis, design and architecture, development, testing and 2nd level support.
We're looking for someone with experience with -
- C++ and C#
- Experience in messaging-based data distribution
- Previous experience delivering front office systems
- Strong communication skills working with traders and researchers
- Excitement to learn to use technologies as needed - SQL, Python, Elk, WireShark
- Experience with Linux, Java, FX business would be desired!
This is a great opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time for an initial 6 month contract.
This is an Inside IR35 Contract IR35, with travel to their headquarters office in London.
Please apply or email me directly on email@example.com for immediate consideration.