For a client within retail we are looking for a finance professional to become the newest member of the dynamic accounting team. This team manages the day-to-day accounting activities for the headquarters and multiple entities across Europe.
As a GL accountant you will be responsible for the month, quarter and year end closing process, preparation and posting of GL journals and managing the accounting transactions. Are you a self-driven financial with the ambition to grow as a GL Accountant in an international organisation?
- A to Z GL Accounting
- Month/Quarter/Year end Close.
- Reconciliations various international accounts in different currencies
- Preparation, review and sign off on all sub ledger reconciliations
- Support of internal and external audits
- Delivering GL activities according to the KPI targets
- Review of coding supplier invoices done by AP
- Assist with the preparation of annual accounts
- External reporting
- Be involved in the preparation of financial statements for Audit
- Assist with writing process descriptions and procedures
- Coordinate with various financial departments to ensure financial records are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of Accounting experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
- Good MS office skills, especially Excel
- Proven experience with the use of ERP systems
- Strong multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Being able to meet deadlines
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international environment
- Informal and open atmosphere
- Possibilities for growth
- A pension plan
- Free Lunches at the office
- OV Business Card
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Please apply!