A world-leading company, known for its culture and discipline is looking to hire a Global Underwriting Manager to join the Aerospace team to establish and roll out the Global Product Strategy.
The successful candidate will bring a previous Aerospace underwriting knowledge to deploy the strategy and participate in key internal interactions within the company while directly reporting to the Global Chief Underwriting Officer.
- Deploy the company's strategy and the associated frameworks and controls
- Draft R&G's
- Take part in the project support for the strategy development
- Maintain an effective management and referral link with the CUO
- Analyse Underwriting data with the company's tools
- Existing Aerospace underwriting experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Being autonomous, first experience of global insurance and understanding of global issues
- Solid team-working and collaboration spirit to build maintain relationship with internal and external collaborators
- Strong problem-solving skills
The role is rewarded with competitive salary and rewarding scheme.
2 days on-site - 3 days flexible working