I'm recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join a Speciality Insurance company on a 6 month contract. The role will be based in the central London office 3 days per week/2 days wfh.
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts for Group and relevant Stand Alone entities.
- Coordinate with the audit team and internal finance teams to clear any and all audit review points and adjustments
- Complete the intra-group reconciliation on a monthly basis and work with relevant stakeholders to clear any issues
- Work with Head of Group Reporting to analyse various consolidation elimination entries captured in the GL and amend as required.
- Assist on the monthly financial close
- Degree educated
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or International equivalent)
- Five plus years' experience in Insurance, Professional Services, or Big 4 environment desirable
- Knowledge of IFRS and FRS102 essential
- Statutory Account preparation experience essential, with consolidation experience desirable
- A self-starter who can deliver high quality outputs within agreed timetable
If you would like to get involved with an exceptional, international organisation and advance your CV/skillset - please apply online with an up to date CV copy.
*Please note that sponsorship cannot be provided for this vacancy.