The individual will report to the SVP & Head of Group Strategic Initiative and Planning.
The key responsibilities include: -
- Work closely with the respective business / functional unit(s) to identify their respective activities / initiatives to get to their defined target operating model aligning to the Group's Corporate Transformation Strategy.
- Work with the respective business / functional (units) to establish dashboard to monitor effective execution of the activities / initiatives to ensure that the outcomes are in line with the defined strategic objectives and within defined time line and allocated resources.
- Assist to organise the annual corporate strategic planning process and manage the meeting materials.
- Assist to prepare Group CEO's presentation materials
- Undertake the role of Department Risk and Compliance Officer, and working with Group Risk Management to fulfil the necessary requirements
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as directed from time to time, including participating in the evaluation of merger & acquisition, new business partnerships and/or strategic alliances, and business proposals, ensuring the business propositions are aligned to the Group's Corporate Strategy.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- At least 0-6 years of working experience in financial industry, strategy review and project management, and research analysis. Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Good Knowledge of the business and operating model
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic skills, passionate to drive change within the organisation, dynamic and possess good people management skills
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Accountancy, or Finance
- High level of integrity takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.