My client is a Tier 1 Multinational Re-insurer, we are looking for a Head of Compliance and Operations Risk to join the team, where this role will oversee Southeast Asia & India Markets.
- Responsible for compliance with the insurance regulations and all other relevant commercial regulations, supervisory guidelines, policies and corporate governance matters for the organization and it's subsidiaries.
- Works closely with and advises management of India business to ensure Compliance and Risk Management matters for India Branch are managed appropriately on a timely basis.
- Establish and implement a compliance and risk management framework to provide ongoing assurance relating to meeting regulatory obligations and internal standards.
- Undertake quarterly compliance and risk management reporting to the relevant Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees.
- Review and update compliance manuals and other compliance rules and policies on a regular basis.
- Conduct compliance training and risk awareness programs for employees periodically.
Support building strong risk management culture mindset as well as ensure disciplined reporting of risk incidents and follow through actions which include leading discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 12 years + experience
- Reinsurance and/or Broker experience would be advantageous