We are looking for a Head of MI & Analytics to join a leading Financial Services organisation near Birmingham. This reputable company is going through a big period of growth due to continued success and therefore have a brand new role within their Customer function!
Their customers (both internal & external) are at the heart of this organisation, driving the integrity of all decision makings/
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation in a business critical role that will shape the operational reporting & analytics strategy, enabling delivery across a range of journeys and customer interactions
- To strategise & develop customer data requirements for both short and long term benefits by managing a team of business data analytis.
- Manage a team of Business data analysts who have combined experience & expertise to support the current journey through analysis and insights
- Strategically define a roadmap / strategy that drives appropriate actions to deliver successful outcomes for all stakeholders
- Be the expert in Management Information and Business Intelligence, to be able to communicate complex issues effectively across a number of disciplines to key stakeholders
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across the function and within business partner relationships
We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar capacity (within Financial Services) who is eager to take that next step in their career. There is a big opportunity for growth and development and to really shape / transform a function!
Based mostly remote you just need to be willing to commute to their offices when needed
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!