As HR Advisor, you will be part of our international HR Operations Team covering several offices in Europe, Africa, Middle East and America. We are 8 HR Managers located in Europe, all reporting into Head of HR Operations. This position is located in Amsterdam.
You will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our 3 Global HR Business Partners (HRBP) and the rest of the Global HR Organization. We offer a hands-on role with plenty of interactions with the business, but also with specialized tasks within recruitment, HR administration and HR systems (Workday).
The role is a permanent, full time role with start date as soon as possible.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating recruitment processes in alignment with global policies, advising and supporting the leader in the process
- Interview and feedback on assessments; ACE and MPA
- Day-to-day execution and handling of documents such as contracts, amendments as well as other employee related documentation
- Being responsible/'super user' in the Bank's global People and Leadership system (Workday) - being able to explain/demonstrate the system to leaders
Your Profile :
A relevant candidate must have the skills and knowledge under the bullets, starting with most important first.
- Experience with HR systems (Workday is an advantage)
- Handling of sick leave from an admin and people perspective
- Fluent English skills both in writing and verbal communication
- Thrive with a combination of backoffice admin tasks and more outgoing advisory role to the Business
- Recruitment experience
- Certification in assessment tool ACE and MPA will be considered an advantage