The Global HRIS Manager is part of the Global Strategic People Operations Team (HRIS function) based in Florence, Italy.
The incumbent will be in charge of co-leading and supporting activities in the new HR system project of the organisation. This includes (but not limited to) vendor and HR system selection process, working with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of the new HR system project tasks, participation in discussions such as process streamlining, gap analysis, testing involvements and ensuring the selected vendor delivers the project within agreed objectives, scope, budget, compliance standards within stipulated timelines.
This role will also be responsible for the key day-to-day support for existing HR solutions to internal HR stakeholders for specific regions. S/he will collaborate closely with the relevant stakeholders such as HR, IT and external vendors to analyse and resolve current system queries and issues, recommend and develop solutions / process streamlining that support the development of viable and effective HR technology solutions.
This role will provide consultation leadership on existing HR processes and HRIS tool adoption, to facilitate the effective administration and accurate reporting of quality and timely data, including the short-term implementation of an appropriate HR analytics tool for dashboard metrics and reporting.
(A) Co-lead and Support new HR systems project:
- Key Project member to co-lead and support required project implementation activities and be involved in HR product and vendor selection activities.
- Participate and collaborate in process streamlining activities and other required activities / tasks for the new HR system project.
- Provide consultation viewpoints and inputs on vendor recommendations, to enable optimal process setup in alignment with industry best practices, HR trends, current policies and employee user experience.
- Ensure reliability of vendor recommendations to integrations of other systems and data analytics module/tool.
- Partner with HRIS solution implementation provider and IT team, ensuring they are delivering within scope, objectives, budgets, compliance standards and timescales.
- Work on other project responsibilities as needed.
(B) Key day-to-day HR technology solution support for specific regions:
- Provide leadership, guidance and maintenance of the existing HR system.
- Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions from users.
- Support and coach the users on the daily usage of the system.
- Function as key collaborator between HR and technology teams (IT and vendors) to resolve system issues, involving relevant testing and hands-on system configuration changes where necessary.
- Plan and evaluate HR process improvements through process mapping, regular improvement reviews and enhancement of HR processes to ensure efficiency and alignment to industry best practices.
- Ensure necessary documentation is updated.
(C) HR Data Analytics
- Drive activities to ensure data integrity and quality in existing HR systems, to facilitate the effective administration and accurate reporting of quality and timely data.
- Manage adhoc reporting requests where necessary.
- Short-term implementation of an appropriate HR analytics tool for dashboard metrics and reporting.
KNOWLEDGE/ QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience, with minimum of 10 years of HRIS Manager experience.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various HR information systems, with prior proficient hands-on experience with implementation at least two other HR systems (e.g. SAP Success Factors, PeopleSoft, Oracle etc) is preferred. Experience in Etweb is advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes as well as best industry practices across the HR function, with experience working with HR functional roles.
- Experience in HR processes automation and streamlining.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS practices and platforms with an ability to provide guidance to stakeholders through a consultative and continuous improvement approach.
- Strong knowledge and experience of HR data analytics, metric reporting and tool adoption.
- An excellent communicator (Italian and English), adept at project management skills, with experience in business presentations on HRIS solutions and recommendations.
- Strong collaborative mindset to partner internal stakeholders (HR as well as other end-users), IT and vendor teams to drive relevant discussions.
- Strong problem solving skills, with an inquisitive and critical thinking mindset.
- Independent self-starter with high level of initiative, committed to success with an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Time management efficiency and capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple requests simultaneously.
- Experience in HR system transformation projects and attainment of PMP certification are advantageous.
- Excellent Excel Skills. Ability to create macros is advantageous.