A new and exciting role has just become available with a growing young conglomerate. My client, is looking for a HRIS System Analyst to support the expansion of their system functionality and further enhancements.
- Gather users' requirements to propose feasible and practical solutions and prepare for system design as well as system testing
- Coordinate with internal IT department and external vendors, to ensure effective communication
- Participate in technical system enhancement, patches and function extensions
- Provide support on end user enquiries and system daily system support on end user enquiries
- Prepare training materials, user guide and lead internal user training
- Provide post-go live support
You need to have:
- Degree in Human Resources, Information System / Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Hands-on experience in the support, configuration (technical/coding part) and implementation of IT HRIS projects.
- Experienced in any HRIS would be considered, such as Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP SuccessFactors etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Should that sound like you, please feel free to reach out