- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- Evaluate if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning / disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Responsible for handling the IT audit request from internal and external auditor.
- Responsible for the system upgrade of in-house system.
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and Linux/UNIX (preferred).
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience with a IT background.
- Prior position in IT Audit - internal audit or Big 4 auditing firm desirable.
- Experience with IT Operations desirable.
- Good written and verbal skills in both Mandarin and English
- Creating engaging, visual presentations using applications like PowerPoint
- Degree in Computer Science or related