IBOR Transition Programme has been set up to manage the transition across products and regions globally.
The role of the IBOR Ops TPM Business Analyst is to support the Product Sales and Trading teams across Global Markets to ensure smooth IBOR transition with the trade capture and restructuring of the physical IBOR trades to RFR's
- Creating and leveraging strong working relationships, front to back, regionally and globally, to optimize processes and improve levels of STP, including development of Best Practices with Front Office where appropriate;
- Drive the identification and progression of continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes, working with line management and Change Management and Technology;
- Ability to identify risks and issues and escalate appropriately;
- Work within the Operational capabilities framework
- Provide excellent client service both internally and externally.