Implementation Specialist - Asset Management - Asset Manager - Derivatives - OTC Trades - Investments
I am currently working with an Asset Manager client who is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join their team. This is an 18-month contract to start with the possibility of extension or permanency.
You will be support the investment and dealing processes for Derivatives & Solutions. You will be Analysing and monitor OTC trades to achieve best execution, developing relationships with counterparties and vendors. The role will require you to provide Fund Managers with market commentary and testing and implementation of system enhancements.
- Knowledge of the technicalities of derivatives markets, including valuation, and derivative strategies in a fund management context e.g LDI, ALM, Derivative Overlay Strategies
- Knowledge of the processes around the construction of investment solutions for clients (structuring tools) and the reporting of such solutions
- Knowledge and experience of Asset Management processes, products and controls, either directly or in a consultancy capacity
- Technical knowledge of Order Management Systems, tools such as Thinkfolio, Murex, Aladdin, Charles River, other trade and liquidity interfaces desirable
- Previous experience in a Front Office environment is desirable, including an understanding of Fund Management daily routines and processes
Our client has lots of opportunity for career growth.
For more details, please apply using the details below.