We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a leading, innovative organisation based just outside of Birmingham.
This company is in a large scale up phase due to continued success and are looking for 2 Analyst to join the team!
This role would have an initial project focus, providing security input to all change activities and projects - implementing the principles & standards across the organisation
- To work with IT Teams to build security designs into project templates
- Perform security assurance testing
- Perform and carry out risk assessments, identifying and reporting any risks or issues across all aspects of Information Security (technical, physical, business and third processes)
- Manage & Deliver the testing of security controls - maintaining ISMS
- Engaging with 3rd party organisations to ensure appropriate security assurance activities are conducted
- Develop & improve processes across IT Operations
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the below is desired:
- Experience within an Information Security focused role
- An understanding of ISO 27001, NIST or CIS
- Knowledge on IT Risk management methodologies
- A good understanding of security concepts, protocols , industry best practice and strategies
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a big part in a companies growth and to develop your career at the same time!
You must be a commutable distance from South Birmingham for office work as needed (project dependant)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!