Information Security Analyst | Azure Cloud | Financial Services
My client is a Leading Lloyds Insurer based in London who are on the market looking for a Senior Infosec Analyst to join their Information Security Team.
You will responsible for the operation of security infrastructure and delivery of services within the Azure cloud.
- Provide security and risk guidance for projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technical controls to reduce risk
- Work with and manage key security vendors to ensure services are provided to the agreed levels
- Reviewing SOC reports and dashboards and provide any proactive responses
- Manage security tooling and integration with support from MSSP
- Manage third party security due diligence and audits
- Promote security and compliance culture
- Research and evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Develop good internal client relationships, including high quality customer service and delivery
- Strong understanding of cyber security risks and associated control implementation to reduce the risk to an acceptable level
- Problem solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns, and trends
- Experience of creating, reviewing, and updating processes and procedures
- Time-management and organisational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand
If you are seeking a new exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation, please apply to for this role and share your updated CV.