We are looking for an Information Security Assurance professional to join a reputable & rapidly expanding business that are currently going through a large period of growth!
This is a great opportunity to lead a business on all Information Security Assurance activities that ensures the business meets standards & incorporates information security within it's environment
- To create, manage and take ownership across the InfoSec Assurance framework, design & perform reviews to provide assurance of controls
- Manage stakeholders to perform or coordinate ISMS Control Assurance Reviews in line with ISO 27001
- Maintain & manage supplier risk assessments, ensuring the effective resolution of agreed actions
- Work with wider business teams and other risk functions to drive assessments of infosec risk , identifying opportunities to reduce risk - facilitating the remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Work directly with the Head of InfoSec to develop a security programme
- To monitor and report on compliance with security policies, enforcing said policies within the IT environment
This is a broad role where you'll be involved across the Information Security assurance space, playing a vital role in how this business moves forward as they go through their scale up phase
Based mostly remote, you must be able to commute to their offices in Newcastle occasionally
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!