Oliver James are currently partnered with a leading financial services provider based in Zurich, Switzerland, to recruit an information security officer. You will be working as part of a growing security function within a dynamic organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for information security and business continuity management.
- Develop the ISMS as part of the wider control frameworks for ISAE 3000 & 3402.
- Implementation and monitoring of audits, especially related to PCI-DSS.
- Strength the information and security presence across the business.
- Information security and computer science expertise, preferably in the financial sector.
- Several years of expertise in the fields of information security, internal control systems, and risk management for IT, including performing audits and testing in accordance with ISAE standards.
- Solid understanding of information risk assessment procedures as well as widely used frameworks like ISO 27001/2 or the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills for target group-focused documentation and communication.
- Project management expertise, a methodical approach, and the ability to operate independently.
- The CISA, CISM, CRISC, and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certifications are desired.
Fluent in German & English
Candidates must be either Swiss or EU/EFTA nationals.
Please apply directly or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch for further information