We have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to join a reputable & rapidly expanding company! This technology driven organisation provides leading solutions to a broad range of clients.
You'll be key in the next part of their growth journey, providing a broad range of Infrastructure Support. This organisation actively promotes learning & development and therefore they are looking for someone with the write attitude to be trained into this role
The support in place will propel you into a 3rd line role underpinning your knowledge with paid certifications!
Skills & Experience
- Experienced providing IT support via a ticketing system or service desk
- Knowledge and exposure to more infrastructure focused technologies
- An awareness around some of the following; LAN, WLAN, VLAN, VMWare, HyperV, Veeam, SAN storage etc
- Knowledge on Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory as well as authentication and identity services
- Experience working in an ITIL led environment
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company that will help you take those next steps in your career!
Based remote you just need to be willing to go to their offices in North Yorkshire if essential
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details !