We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to work within a UK Leading organisation. This fortune 500 organisation is growing due to continued success over the last few years.
This Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a technology leading business, within a team where career progression is actively encouraged.
- Experienced with the Installation, configuration, and maintenance of windows, Linux
- Some exposure of working with the cloud (Azure or AWS) is desired
- Technically responsible for the implementation, modification, enhancement, and ongoing support of server operating systems
- Experienced maintaining monitoring systems such as SCOM, CheckMK (Nagios) etc. Developing monitors, dashboards, escalations, and alerts.
- At times, the willingness to assist with more complex 3rd line technical issues - expanding your own knowledge as well
- Work in a BAU capacity alongside projects
- Participate in on-call rota and support emergency events\escalations as needed.
- Have some experience in creating as well as using scripting and other tools to automate routine tasks.( e.g Powershell)
Ideally this person will have a good windows infrastructure background, with experience in VMWare. However, this role Is a good learning opportunity working with a business using the latest technologies.
The business is also moving towards the cloud and automation so a massive chance to progress your career within that direction!
Must be within commutable distance of Crawley for a hybrid working approach.
Please Click apply or email email@example.com for more details.