We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding Financial Services business near Warrington.
This tech led business is going through a large transformation programme both towards the cloud (Azure) and continuous improvement & automation.
Currently in a hybrid environment this business is working hard to become a platform and cloud focused organisation.
You would be joining a highly skilled team of engineers as a senior figure both on projects but also as a final point of escalation for BAU issues.
This would be broad position where you will be driving the automation and advancement of their core infrastructure & network services. Playing a heavy part in their move to a modern Azure environment.
This is very collaborative and agile environment so you will need to be an 'all-rounder who is comfortable working across the infrastructure & systems space including Cloud, server, networking etc. You will however have a lean and focus on the cloud and automation side.
- Experience delivering technical solutions to improve overall quality of infrastructure builds, deployments, monitoring etc, with an emphasis on resilience, stability and performance
- Experience operating scalable, highly-available infrastructure suite through the use of configuration management tools
- Experience leading team members in embracing new ways of working and tool-sets
- Experience embedding repeatable & cloud agnostic solutions through the use of IaC and immutable infrastructure
- Experience assisting on high quality designs
Skills & Experience:
- Strong all rounded infrastructure background (hosting, storage, backup, networks etc)
- Strong virtualisation experience
- Good experience with Azure and Office 365 - ideally with a focus on hybrid-cloud hosted infrastructure
- Good experience with Azure products e.g Azure VPN, DNS, K8S etc
- Good understanding around Terraform
- Any knowledge around the following would be desired; Terragrunt, Ansible, Puppet, Packer, Docker
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a good foundation with Azure and Terraform who is looking to progress those skills further.
Paying up to £55k plus a 20% bonus and great pension! This role is currently fully remote and will continue to be very flexible in the future; however, you must be able to commute to their offices near warrington for at least 1 day a week in the future.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details!