We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic Infrastructure Support Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based in Bradford.
This technology leading organisation are currently going through a transformation towards Azure so now is a really exciting time to get join and get involved!
This role will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of IT Infrastructure (both on-prem & Azure), responsible for delivering new projects and providing BAU support
They are looking for someone with a strong foundation who is looking to progress there career and throw themselves into the training on offer - the end goal to become a senior member of the team!
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 2+ years experience providing hands on IT support
- Ability to work with end-users & customer in person as well as remote
- Excellent communication
- Strong Microsoft background
- An understanding around networking technologies - Routing, switching etc
- An understanding around Server Implementation & Support
- Knowledge around some of the below
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2016 onwards
- Office 365, Sharepoint Online
- Mobile device management
- Networking technologies
- Azure knowledge
This role involves a hybrid home / office pattern due to some hands on support elements and therefor you must be a commutable distance from their offices just outside Bradford!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!