This leading Asset Management business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. They are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Senior Manager. You will enjoy a dynamic and progressive working environment as part of a friendly, high performance team with an employer of choice.
You will be responsible for the planning, developing, executing and review of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; developing audit plans and programs; overseeing the team's execution of audits; finalising reports for review by the Chief Internal Auditor; managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within asset management or investment banking
- Candidates from the Big 4 with a background in advisory / internal audit within asset management are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Proven ability to manage teams on audit assignments
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills