Title: iOS Technical Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card (No C2C)
Hourly Rate: $65-85/hr
Contract duration: 18 months
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Previous experience with application development and with publishing apps on the App store.
- Extensive knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Familiarity with either Java or Swift (experience with both is preferred.)
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring performance and quality of the application to specifications.
- Identifying problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Technical Skills Needed:
- CI/CD and unit testing.
- iOS Frameworks and integrating vendor app SDK's.
- Apple design principles, application interface guidelines, and iOS back-end services.
- Objective-C and Swift/Swift UI.
- Code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar studies.