ICT Development Manager - BE A TRUE LEADER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
If you want to unleash your full potential or are looking for a new challenge as an IT manager, then read on for the position below.
For a leader in the retail market, I am looking for an ICT Development Manager to join their IT division in Brussels.
This company, internationally recognised for the expertise of its employees, will offer you the opportunity to follow training and certifications that will allow you to develop your skills and become an expert.
By joining them, you will work in a team environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so that you can overcome any challenge together!
Based outside Brussels, you won't spend too much time in traffic, and you will find a good balance between your private and professional life.
ICT Development Manager - the job :
- Reports to ICT director
- Organises Development teams for the company's applications and interfacing applications with the company
- Oversee planning
- Productivity monitoring
- Define working methods
- Steering, evaluation and recruitment of the development team
- Monitoring quality of delivered work
- Monitoring the scope of projects
- Manages +/- 30 people
- Determines the structure of the teams
- Communicates with the project management (PMO)
- Communicates with project stakeholders about planning, problems, progress, implementation.
- Is backup to ICT director for the perimeter Development
- Maintains contact with software suppliers
- Manages the training portfolio of the developers
ICT Development Manager - your profile :
- Extensive experience in development
- Experience in similar functions
- Good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
ICT Development Manager - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses, smartphone, bonuses…
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- 2 days of homeworking + flexible working hours.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36