Due to continued success this organisation is going through significant growth and are looking for an IT Disaster Recovery Continuity Lead to join them on a permanent basis
You will be responsible for the planning, execution, reporting & oversight of all aspects of the IT and Operational Resilience posture throughout the technology and business functions
Key Skills & Requirements:
- To be able to design and delivery continuity solutions within a financial services organisation , in line with specific regulated standards requirements
- Ability to develop, maintain, write and publish testing activities for IT Business resumption plans, including recovery action testing (validating against each Important Business System)
- Good levels of experience working within a financial services organisation, familiar with relevant standards & regulations such as PCI DSS, FCA, Sys C, GDPR etc
- Experience of assessing and aligning to ISO 22301
- BSI Aligned accreditation's would be desired
- Ability to demonstrate strong management skills around project management, financial management, change management and facilitation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation where you will have full autonomy and ownership moving forwards. This organisation actively promotes learning & progression so this could be an amazing chance to take that next step in your career!!
Based mostly remote you just need to be willing to travel to Manchester for ad hoc requirements if needed
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!