IT ENGINEER - FUN & LATEST TECHNOLOGIES - BRUSSELS - PERM JOB
If you are a fan of television, media, broadcast, keeps reading:
For one of my clients in the Media Sector, I am looking for an IT Engineer ready to take on new challenges and learn new technologies related to the Media World!
By joining this young and fun team, you will learn a lot of new technologies that will help you evolve to a full Broadcast Engineer thanks to Training and your new colleague's knowledge.
You will be part of a dynamic sector, where you will be in direct contact with the main actors of the Media sectors in Europe, this will allow you to become a true expert in the broadcast.
IT Engineer - The job
At my clients,
- You will help, install, and support your client's infrastructure
- You will deal with the network and fire walling
- After a full on boarding, you will be part of the project's team
- You will be part of the monthly Support watch (day only)
- You will grow in the company when you acquire skills
IT Engineer - Your profile
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in informatics ( MANDATORY)
- You speak French OR Dutch (or ready to learn) AND English
- You are team spirit minded, have good communication, and like to take initiatives
- You are eager to learn and be taught
IT Engineer - The offer
- A permanent contract in a growing Made in Belgium company
- Up to 40K salary
- Car +fuel
- Assurance, meal vouchers,...
- The possibility to keep learning and update yourself