IT MANAGER - BE A TRUE LEADER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
Since its creation, more than 30 years ago, Our Client has grown to become one of the main players in the retail market in Belgium and in several European countries.
As part of their constant growth and transformation, we are looking for a manager for their IT department. You will have the opportunity to become a real IT Manager in a renowned company.
As a manager, you will be the IT point of contact for the management, and will supervise the development and infrastructure teams. You will be able to monitor the progress of IT projects.
The good atmosphere, the constant team spirit as well as the ease of adaptation and integration into an already established team will allow you to work in a pleasant environment and in a good mood at all times.
Located near La Louvière, this company will allow you to make your travel easier and to say goodbye to morning traffic jams for good.
IT Manager - The job:
- Analysis of business needs and translation into technical analysis.
- You will be responsible for the development and integration of new modules, and corrective maintenance).
- Organisation of tests.
- Organisation of deployments.
- Resource management.
- Management of the IT budget.
- Setting up reports for the finance department.
- Coordination of the Infrastructure and Help-Desk team.
- Definition and implementation of a security policy in accordance with group standards.
- Act as a point of contact for IT related issues.
IT Manager - Your profile:
- Good analytical skills, development in a Microsoft .Net environment, with APIs / Webservices, and databases.
- At least 5 years of experience in .Net development
- Experience as a lead developer
- Good IT knowledge in general (some knowledge of infrastructure, architecture and deployment)
- Knowledge of tools: Visual Studio, Redmine, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ideally some knowledge of BusinessObjects (BO)
- Knowledge of IT security is a plus
IT Manager - Soft skills:
- A good listener
- Resistant to stress
IT Manager - Your future package:
- Attractive salary
- Company car + Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers
- Smartphone + subscription
- DKV for you and the family
- Group insurance
- Bonus on the basis of assessment (7.5% annual salary)
- Up to 30 days leave
- Eco vouchers
- 15% discount card