For a very important group, world leader in the production and sale of various types of special papers for packaging, graphics and self-adhesive materials, I am currently looking for an IT Procurement Business Analyst.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Manage the ERP systems and support others IT solutions in the Procurement applications map (i.e Jaggaer, Spend management)
- Collect and analyse new requirements, addressing them to the relevant responsible for application or system (internal or group team, vendor, Bolt-on system responsible/coordinator, infrastructure global team members, etc.).
- Manage expectations and relations with local business leaders and stakeholders, of all the functional areas.
- Strong collaboration with the others IT units (Finance, Production, Sales & Distribution) & Digital team to address reporting needs.
- Active support to business functions and users in data extractions, collection and massive updates
- Cooperate with the IT central infrastructure team in the monitoring and development of the subsidiary's infrastructure and WAN/LAN network in order to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensure an active management of the day-to-day activities and incidents to increase quality of service delivered.
- Identify problematic areas, designing and proposing solutions to be implemented.
- Collaborate with the Local IT to maintain standards and functionality.
- Lead or participate in central projects or in the local declination of the central projects.
- Support the annual IT budget preparation and tracking in order to ensure cost effectiveness.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experiences in Procurement applications and processes are a must (SAP MM)
- Previous experiences in software development or customizations will be requested
- At least 5 years of experience in IT in consultancy or manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong relational skills and capability to collaborate with the different functions of the company
- Strong leadership skills: proactivity, drive, communication, ability to influence
- Experience managing teams in a modern IT environment
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, reaching goals in time and on budget with tolerance for a certain degree of ambiguity