** Product Owner ** Tanium ** Remote ** Contract ** IT Project Manager ** Cyber Security **
The role involves developing and managing key relationships with Tanium, and suppliers to ensure IT services are monitored and reporting in line with challenging KPI's. Significant influence and interaction with IT senior leadership is required within this role to effectively influence the delivery of and expansion of Tanium monitoring. To achieve this well-presented MI and data analysis is a core team capability.
- Ensure that the team are trained in how to manage and support Tanium
- Ensure the ongoing performance, security and currency of Vulnerability and Tanium services
- Deliver year on year improvement in operating performance and value of Tanium service
- Highlight gaps in current security posture
- Provide insight and guidance into engineering and technical challenges
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- A good level of experience with the Tanium product
- Experienced IT project manager with a background in Hosting infrastructure and networking change
- Should have a background and significant demonstratable experience in security or Vulnerability management with working within an ITIL framework.
- Qualifications in ITIL and or a security qualification would be an advantage
- Strong technical background, with an extensive and broad level of IT Experience is essential. With the experience to manage people, processes and workload.
- Ideally the role will be held by an individual with an IT engineering background in an enterprise hosting technology area (e.g. Data Centre) and with experience of working within a Service Integrator role or having previous Data Centre operational experience
The role is fully remote with office locations scattered across England should you wish to get on site (Office working is not essential).
The role is paying £500 - £600 p/day and is inside IR35 via Umbrella.
For more information, please apply above or send your details directly to email@example.com