We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join a reputable & rapidly expanding business based near Castle Donington.
Currently going through a digital transformation towards the cloud, this tech led business needs a new IT Security Analyst to join their team.
- To monitor and maintain the security of the groups infrastructure, data, systems including penetration testing, maintenance of policies, standards & controls etc
- Help to define service handover requirements into a live production environment
- To review new systems & solutions
- Responsible for vulnerability management, ensuring any issues are logged & remediated
- Review & implement controls
- Conduct IT forensic investigations
Skills & Experience:
- Some experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge around some of the following;
- ISO 27001
- Security standards & Controls (OWASP, CIST, NIST etc)
- Security tools within O365
- Knowledge of vulnerability management with tools such as Qualys
- Knowledge around penetration testing is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work for an organisation that actively promotes learning and progression. You will have a voice and play a key part in how they move forward on their journey towards the cloud !
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!