Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading insurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance and forward thinking mindset in driving transformation. We are currently working with them for a Senior Project Manager who will be supporting the Head of Project Management in end-to-end delivery of different transformation projects.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Project Manager - whom will be responsible for part of their most significant and large-scale digital transformation projects in the company.
About the role:
- Plan, direct and coordinate projects to ensure that the objectives are accomplished within the time frames allocated and budget parameters.
- Provide overall direction and leadership to the project team throughout the project lifecycles.
- Responsible for the definition of project scope and all documentations such as business cases and project status reports.
- Review the project proposals or plans to determine the time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the projects and negotiate the resources required for each project phase.
- Identify potential risks and issues and able to mitigate them.
- Responsible for collaborating with the necessary teams to implement project management methodologies across projects.
- Manage a dynamic project team whilst seeking the most creative way to elevate the capabilities to meet business need
- Proven background and experience in project management.
- Worked within similar environments of major high value, critical projects.
- Proven background in delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated leadership and able to develop and motivate teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong in stakeholder management to deal with C level leaders.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching more junior Project Managers
- Fluency in Chinese is required for this opening