I'm looking for an IT Support Engineer (as an employee) for one of my clients specialized in the manufacturing sector in the north of Brussels.
This company is human sized, you will work with a motivated team and have a good atmosphere at work that will allow you to evolve in a clean and enthusiastic atmosphere.
As a junior (or medior) you will learn a lot with this company, they are looking for a person who is motivated and eager to learn. This function will help you to acquire new skills and grow technically and become an expert in your field.
Furthermore, this company is centennial, and are a leader in its sector that will allow you to stay in a solid group with growth perspectives.
If you are interested, willing to learn, want to unleash your full potential and become an expert in your field, do no hesitate to APPLY !
Support IT- The Job:
- You will assist the users in their informatic problem.
- When you don't have the skills, you will give the problem to the IT Admin team and learn from them
- You will maintain a high satisfaction level to your client
- You will enter a company where you can evolve and have a long-term relationship.
- You have 3 different shift, one start at 6am another a 10am the last one at 2 pm that will allow you to have activities on the afternoon when you are free. You have rolling every week with your colleagues.
Support IT - Your profile
- YOU SPEAK DUTCH AND ENGLISH (MANDATORY)
- You want to learn IT and become an expert in your sector
- You are a positive person and motivated
- You have a first experience in IT or a formation
- You are a team player & a problem solver minded person
Support IT- The offer:
- A salary depends on your experiences (up to 50K).
- You have a permanent contract in a company who cares about her employees.
- You have a full package (meal voucher, assurances, smartphone, laptop, Eco cheque…)
- You have a transportation allowance.
- You can have up to 3 days of home working (outside of corona)
If this description fit and you want to enter in a company who want to train you, do note hesitate to contact me.
By mail: email@example.com
By phone: 0032 2 588 00 82