IT Support Engineer (L2)
Role: IT Support Engineer (L2)
Salary: up to €48,000 + benefits
I am partnering with a manufacturing business based in Mullingar who are expanding their technical team and looking for an experienced L2 Support Engineer. The role is responsible for Group support across Networking, Office365 and Software/Hardware related issues.
This will initially be a fully onsite based role, with scope to move to 1-2 days a week working from home after probation.
- Clear progression pathway
- 3.5% Pension contribution
- Company life assurance and disability insurance schemes
- 20 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Company social events
- Discount on company products
- Office365 administration
- Understanding of Networking including Switches, VPN and Firewalls
- Experience of Active Directory including Azure
- Windows Server and Operating System experience
- Previous experience within a hands on IT role
Please note: you must be based in Ireland and hold a Stamp 4, EU/Irish Passport to be considered.
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliverjames . com) or call 015719484.