We are looking for a IT Systems Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation that is currently going through a period of growth due to continued success!
You'd be joining this industry leading organisation in a new role, giving you the autonomy to really shape and make this your own!
This is a pivotal role where you'd be responsible for the delivery of high quality , front line support of a variety of systems & processes in able to support this Finance community.
Working collaboratively across Finance, Claims, HR & IT to own the IT Systems roadmap from a finance perspective to ensure enhancements, maintenance and continuous improvements are aligned with the function
- To ensure that your team is meeting BAU needs and project demands as well as looking forwards to new solutions and best practice
- To drive forwards the continuous improvement and development of both processes and systems aligning to the finance strategic objectives
- Partner with wider business stakeholders & functions to drive best practice and efficiency's
- Drive a culture of risk avoidance, ensuring all risks are identified and mitigated - adding appropriate controls where needed
You'll ideally be coming from a leadership role supporting IT Systems within a Finance function, environment or organisation
- Have good leadership experience whether that's in a 'team lead' or Manager capability.
- Experience in spotting opportunities to drive forwards change
- Good knowledge on systems with a SQL and SQL Server back end
- Exposure or an understanding of Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people centric environment where learning & progression is actively encouraged.
With various projects & programmes underway there is plenty for you to be getting involved in and ample opportunity for you to play a vital part in this organisations development moving forwards!
You need to be a commutable distance from Leeds for a flexible hybrid working approach
Click apply or email email@example.com