We are looking for an enthusiastic & driven IT Support Technician to join a reputable and tech-led business whose IT capabilities are all delivered in-house by a skilled team of IT professionals
With multiple sites across the UK, this role would be taking responsibility for IT Support at their offices in Corby. This would be a broad role with the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of IT Infrastructure!
This growing function also gives the opportunity for various implementation and hands on projects!
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within an IT Support role, either hands on or via a service desk
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- A strong desire to learn & further your technical knowledge (up coming courses include Microsoft Azure!)
- Knowledge around Active Directory & Office 365
- knowledge around some of the following;
- Laptops / PC support
- Tablets & hand held logistic equipment
- Servers , VMWare,
- Networking ; Firewalls, Switching, Routing
With lots of training on offer we are open to speaking to people of different levels of experience, you just must be able to get to Corby for a flexible on site / home working pattern
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!