With the business going through an exciting period of growth & development we are currently looking for an ITSM Administrator to join us on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be responsible for the planning, management, administration, automation & control of all elements of the ITSM in line with the agreed core ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem, Asset, Configuration, Continuity. You will focus on ITSM platform technical operations & day to day delivery of services & provide effective management of our ITSM partners.
- Deliver & Own the day to day service support to the ITSM stack ensuring that any raised issues & events are managed & delivered the set standards & service levels.
- Co-ordinate & support the recovery actions in the event of service impact
- Lead / act as the SME on all associated project tasks to board project requirements that affect or associate with the ITSM platform.
- Maintain the design & delivery of the new ITSM capabilities & integration's from end to end, conception to completion.
- Be a key driver in improving quality through clear visable measures & metrics to show service adherence to Service Levels.
- Excellent scripting through Python, SQL, Redshift & PowerShell
- Experience of designing & delivering ITSM solutions & journeys with ServiceNow within the Financial Services Industry & to the associated policies, frameworks & requirements
- Expertise in driving efficiency & multi platform mobility journeys through ServiceNow
- Strong knowledge of ITSM & ITIL
- Knowledge & experience of integration opportunities with ITOM, monitoring, Azure Devops, confluence, Sharepoint, MS Teams, InTune, & alerting solutions such as PagerDuty