Junior PMO/ Portfolio Analyst - Regional Leading Insurer
I am looking for Junior PMO/ Project Analyst to join my Insurance client's Group Digital IT team. Ideal candidates would be someone with solid PMO/ project management experience within big organization/ FS industries.
What is the role about
- Manage portfolio, track and report project timelines and status
- Monitor budgets and project expenditures
- Create presentation material on roadmap, project status, workflow etc.
- Collect, consolidate and analyse project data and report on outcomes
- Assist in the setup of workforce management tool and update resource/project data
- Coordinate and administer meetings
- Coordinate with PMs and stakeholders and related project parties
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years or more experience in portfolio management/ PMO role including managing schedule, financials etc.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia will be needed for regional role
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Can handle multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
- Excellent presentation skills including good proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and excellent documentation skills (in English)
- Can-do attitude. Proactive in following up tasks and activities.