(Junior) Project Manager - Digital Transformation (m/f/d) hybrid (60% remote) - Up To €65,000
My client is a global insurance and asset management provider who are looking for an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager to support them with their ongoing digital transformation projects. You will responsible for initially managing the global software platforms, managing internal and external communications. You would be part of the core digital transformations team and the core focus of your role will be coordination and project management.
The company has fully taken on board the recent happenings in the world, and therefore offering 60% remote position (yes, also after Covid times are over).
If you want job stability and would like to be part of an international team then this may be your dream job!
As a Junior Project Manager - Digital Transformation, you would have the following Benefits:
- Hybrid working model (60% remote)
- NO core hours - as far as you reach the 40h/week and show up for client online meetings, you are free to organise your own time.
- Office is located in the heart of Cologne
- Monthly roof top drinks with your team overlooking the Dom
- Modern office with state of the art furnishing and technology
- 30 days holiday
- A range of excellent benefits including discounted travel and annual bonus
As a Junior Project Manager - Digital Transformation, you would have the following responsibilities and tasks awaiting:
- Managing communications between functional teams and external providers
- You will have an IT Project Manager responsibilities in the various exciting topics: S4/HANA, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Communication with financial and real estate teams
- You will be translating between the customer interface, business departments and external providers
- You will be directly reporting to the Head of IT (who is based from Italy)
As a Junior Project Manager - Digital Transformation, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Academic degree from any disciple (Finance, Computer Science or Project Management/International Business is a plus)
- Fluency in English and German/Italian/French skills are an added bonus
- SAS - Software as a Service (Saas) experience
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial experience in IT Project Management or Business Analysis
- Experience as an SAP Project Manager is a plus
- Soft skills include: well organised, international minded and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
Does this Junior Project Manager role sound interesting for you? Or do you know anyone who would be a good fit? Please get in touch!