Lead Information Security Consultant / Fully Remote / Initial 6 month contract / £650-700 Inside IR35
Our global FS Client is looking for an information security professional with specialist level skill within the "Managed Firewall" scope of services and technology. The applicant should have a comprehensive understanding of the key technologies used to deliver the service to include, Gartner "Leaders" in this scope. The position will involve network and firewall design and security integration, troubleshooting flows, connectivity, firewall configurations and services and designing firewall life cycle management activities.
Our client is providing and utilising a bespoke application which will bring patient data from a sequence of data sources and facilitate that information into a general format and apply a succession of business logic rules to the data.
- Deliver and maintain commission Technical Delivery Plan
- Provide technical leadership to delivery
- Review deliverables to ensure technical quality is appropriate
- On a per sprint basis, provide planning input to ensure correct activity is being undertaken
- Review RAID and advise of new/emergent risks
- Provide close down technical summary report
- Middleware development
- Data mediation and application of business logic
- Technical application architecture
- API specification development
- Dev ops experience
- Delivery of public beta and live services
- Integration of applications in complex architectures
- Cloud based delivery
- Data governance
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project for a established global organisation.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV if this sounds of interest to yourself!