PL/SQL Lead Dev- Perm - West Midlands
A renowned Insurance services provider are currently searching for a development Lead to join our Correspondence Team in ALPHA +.
The lead developer will be responsible for ensuring that all Correspondence IT strands of the project are designed and specified in appropriate detail for the design/development team to work from, and ensuring the ongoing integrity of the design of the system.
Skills & Experience:
- Lead a Correspondence Solution POD in the planning and delivery of correspondence changes to relevant projects within defined release(s)Work with the wider project team.
- Produce estimates in accordance with governance frameworks at each stage in the change process to contribute to budget & resource planning.
- Create, amend and implement software in accordance with requirements, standards and timescales to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Oversee testing of code and design to ensure it meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and manage stakeholders to gain their buy-in to a proposed solution in line with the agreed scope and timelines of the proposal.
- Provide technical consultancy on and take technical ownership of correspondence software changes acting as the point of contact / escalation / technical guidance.
- Provide leadership by coaching, supporting and developing less experienced colleagues to deliver quality outcomes.
- Engender a collaborative, efficient and supportive environment among the teams in which you work to maximise team performance and engagement.
This is a permanent role based out of their West Midlands site, however, there is a lot of flexibility around working arrangements between home and site visits.
For further information, or to be under immediate consideration, please contact Muzi Swakamisa at Oliver James on 0161 6940 834 / Muziswakamisa@oliverjames.com