An exciting new opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join an expanding Financial Services company on a 12 month FTC. The company are based in London and are happy for someone to be based in the UK and work remotely.
- Supporting the group legal function as an in-house counsel
- Manage stakeholders across the UK to negotiate terms
- Review new and existing documentation for suppliers, customers and brokers
- Identify opportunities and solutions for vendor finance
- Work on projects related to the acquisition and sale of portfolios
- Experience in financial services and vendor finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Assessing the business of new regulations and how it will impact the company
This role is a 12 month FTC with the view for someone starting in May.