Excellent opportunity for a Senior Cyber lawyer (6 PQE+) to join a growing & unique practice as a Legal Director, to lead the Cyber proposition locally & internationally. You focus on developing the data breach incident response offering for the firm, while also supporting the legal needs of clients for primarily cybersecurity-related issues and data privacy compliance services. An impressive client roster including Cyber Security, Tech & FTSE 100 companies awaits.
- This Director role offers great opportunities for partnership and involves initiating and leading new business development opportunities, project management, and mentoring junior associates.
- You will have a real entrepreneurial interest in evolving the firms cybersecurity legal service offering, as well as data privacy knowledge and experience across various sectors.
- You will have proven experience in cyber, privacy, and data protection across a range of topics, including incident response efforts, cybersecurity audits & analysis including providing workshops & table top exercises.
- 6 PQE+, common law qualified & ideally experience in the UK
- Demonstrable expertise in Data Breach & Incident response
- Enthusiasm for developing a proposition & contribute to growth of the practice while developing own book of business
- Good flexible working arrangements with 1 anchor day in the office, due to the nature & client requirements there may be extra presence required.
Please contact Alex.George@astral-legal.com or call 0203 8619 213